Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mindless Knitting

I woke up to the phone ringing; my job was calling to see if I'd work the day shift on a unit I haven't oriented to yet. Sigh. I work nights. This means that if the sun is up, I am probably sleeping. Why is this such a difficult concept for daytime dwellers? Oddly enough, check out the results of this quiz:
You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.



Since I was awake after this call, I decided to knit Kimmy's Very Harlot Poncho. The nights are getting pretty chilly and she never remembers to bring her sweaters home because the afternoons are warm. The more items she has in rotation, the better chances are that she'll bring something back. The green Nature Wool really sets off her olive eyes. Thank goodness she dislikes fringe. I think I'm going to do a picot edging on this one.

No comments: