Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NaKniSweMo

I have no idea why I'm doing this to myself. I've frogged the Hermione Hat 3 times now because I keep losing count in the cables.

I am finishing another pair of socks though. I'm using Interlacements Toasty Toes for ankle socks, so it has been a quick knit. I'm guessing this is going to take about three days total to finish a pair.



I've signed up for NaKniSweMo in hopes it will force me to knit the sweater Dad wanted in Knit Picks Shine Sport (Cloud). I'm still trying to wind up the Peace Fleece and finish off a Lucy bag that has been on the needles for over two months. All I have to do is the handles but it is so boring now. So I'll cast on yet another project that I know will put me to sleep. Oh well, it is for a good cause. Mom and Dad constantly argue over the heat in the house (Mom says she's too hot but then steals his blankets). Maybe this way, she won't snag his warmth LOL!

No comments: